MY LIFE!!!


:-) Today was a wonderful day for me..i really had a great time editing my blog..and finally i am here with a simple one..well i dont no what mistakes i have made over here when creating my blog...but hey each one has to learn from their mistakes rite?ok let me share this beautiful poem that i read this morning...it really made me think what life is..God has not promised skies always blue,Flowers strewn pathways all our life through;God has not promised sun without rain,Joy without sorrow,peace without pain.I do believe in the law of attraction and that we can create and control who we are, only I consider it more as being blessed and highly favored. Because of this, I also believe that my destiny has already been layed out for me and by no chance did you happen to visit me here just now.:-) What say?Life is really very precious....i sometimes get so bored with my life....coz of the bad moves in my life...but still i get strong and try to face it...i know how coward i was....now life has taught me a lot out of my difficulties..i really think that people who are frustrated with life are mean spirited..life is a mystrey...god always tests our ability towards life..we have to face it..life is unpredictable..unexplainable..we have to be bold enough to face anything..i am totally blessed by god..to have a beautiful life..i have got a lot of support from my dear god..when compared to the poor,the disabled.. i am really thankful to god for blessing me with everything in my life.i dont say that i have no sorrows in my life... i mean that makes no sense at all..thats just impossible right?who has no problems in life?even an animal has its own griefs and sorrows.. :-) (i am a animal lover..you see!!) well we should try to live happily even with all the sorrows...just leave every thing to god...he is never gonna leave us alone..iam a real strong girl now... well thats true...life has shaped me up to deal with my sorrows now...n i am happy n content with my life even with a long Q of problems.. :-) Live life with no excuse and love with no regrets.Life is wonderful if you know how to live it..Usually all my days where so..but now,Each day is special to me,thats because i make it so special..i just MAKE IT GREAT !! You wonder how..?i will very soon disclose it right here.. till then my friend...Keep smiling..:-)

8 comments:

hi there... Im diego a red your blog, i liked it, ok, im from Argentina and just that...bye God bless You

February 25, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

hai diego..thank you so much..since this is my first post here...iam so happy to read your comment..and that u liked it..thank you so much..keep smiling :-)

February 25, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Hi Shakya..... girl with unique name and unique ideas....the blog on cola i jus loved it....even i am anti-cola.....i don't like it and i am looking forward to publicize your post.....so that everyone becomes aware of its hazardous effects.... do i have the permission???

March 1, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

hai sanaan first of all thanx very much...and good to hear that you r not into cola stuffs..i appreciate it..regarding the publicizing of my post,i prefer you fix up a link in your blog with my url...so that people can chek it out...that would be better...or i prefer you write your own stuff regarding coke...thanx...keep smiling:-)

March 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

ha ha ha.... will surely do that once i get to know more about blogger....right now i am giving it to my cousin sister to use it for a debate in her college......hope you don't mind:)

March 4, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

of course sure...dats a brilliant topic 4 a debate..al da best to ur sis.. :-)

March 5, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

thank u....but she lost:)....she said she could have won but she lost in the question-answer round.... they could easily make out that its not her research....he he....

March 6, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Shakya......do me a favour.... please visit my blog and leave your comments.....i can digest critical ones:-)

March 6, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Newer Post Home